Chief Executive Officer
- Appointed CEO in 2018, having previously worked as CFAP’s CFO from 2004 to 2017
- Prior to CFAP, Patricia was the CFO of the Artist and Entertainment Group from 2005 through 2008 and CFO of Hong Kong-based Direct Fashion Sourcing from 2000 to 2004
- Patricia spent her early career at EY in London and Hong Kong, through a 16 year period culminating as a Tax Partner in Hong Kong before the CFO appointment above.
- Patricia is a graduate of the International Directors Program at INSEAD and the Australian Institute of Company Directors. She is also a qualified accountant and member of the Association of International Accountants and the Chartered Institute of Tax
Chief Financial Officer
- Appointed CFO of CFAP in 2018, having previously worked as CFO of Australia based Freight Specialists Pty Ltd.
- Yas has previously held a range of roles in the logistics and fleet management industry, having previously worked in leadership positions at South-Africa based Comair Limited, Fuelogic Pty Ltd. and FleetAfrica Pty Limited.
- Prior to entering the transportation sector, Yas held a range of roles in the financial and professional services space.
- Member of CPA Australia, Chartered Accountant (South Africa) and CFA charter holder
Chief Operations Officer
- Peter has served as CFAP’s COO since 2013
- Peter brings over 40 years of operational rail experience, including manufacturing and maintenance facility management in both government and private sectors and prior to CFAP with Bradken and Downer Rail
- Peter holds a Business Management Certificate from AIM
Commercial Manager (Business)
- Appointed Commercial Manager (Business) in 2017 having served as Business Development Manager for CFCLA from 2010 – 2017
- Over nine years’ experience in rail with Terry’s previous experience including National Sales Manager for AR Fuels and has over 14 years’ experience in business development
- Qualifications include an MBA from University of South Australia
Human Resources Manager
- Scott joined CF Asia Pacific in 2018 as Human Resources Manager.
- Scott has experience working in HR leadership roles in global companies across a broad range of industries and geographies, including Asia and in the US. Previously, Scott worked for Becton Dickinson (BD), Huhtamaki, Diageo, Merck & Co, Johnson & Johnson, Coles and Boots Healthcare.
- Scott has gained extensive experience working with leadership teams in developing and implementing turnaround initiatives and in building organisational strategies for future business growth.
- Qualifications include a Bachelor of Business and an MBA from the University of Technology (UTS)
Rollingstock Operations Manager
- Appointed Rolling Stock Operations Manager in 2012
- Matthew is also a systems auditor and conducts inspections of third-party safety critical suppliers to the group
- Matthew worked with Coffey International Limited from 1995 as a Compliance/Contract review, Quality Systems and Insurance Manager.
- Prior to this Matthew worked in the mining sector and gained experience around Australia working for Renison Goldfields Consolidated including hands on mine site operations in the mineral sands division.
Executive Manager National Compliance & Rail Safety
- Appointed as Executive Manager National Compliance & Rail Safety for CFAP’s safety programs in 2007
- An previously occupied various senior technical or management roles with the Rail Safety Regulator, Pacific National, FreightCorp and State Rail.
- An has more than 40 years of rail industry exposure in rolling stock design, acquisition, testing, maintenance, engineering and rail incident investigations. His expertise also covers Quality Management, Project Management, Contract Management and Asset Life Cycle Management.
- Victor has served as CFAP’s IT Manager since 2015
- Prior to CFAP, Victor held other IT Managerial roles at SNAP Franchising, the Australian Institute of Management, Australian College of Applied Psychology, Sport Knowledge Australia and Gambro Pty Ltd
- Victor holds a Master in Business Technology and Programming Technology from the Control Data Institute
- Ian founded the initial CFAP business with SFH in 1998, serving as CEO until 2017.
- Prior to founding CFAP, Ian worked as an Associate Director at Equico Financial Services in Sydney and developed a leasing portfolio in the mining heavy equipment industry.
- Ian has also previously held positions in Structured and Project Finance for Standard Chartered and CIBC
- Ian holds a Bachelor degree in Earth Sciences